Keep On Booking is Re-Opening

I've been blogging at my newest book blog, The Goth Girl Reads, for almost a year now. But I wanted to narrow down the focus on that blog to YA novels. There are a few reasons for this.

1) I actually prefer YA novels to other types of books for the most part. I still love a great horror novel, but I'd much rather read a nice YA novel.

2) It seems to me that most of the authors I follow and most of the book bloggers I follow/talk to online are YA bloggers, which makes me think I'm not doing right by my blog by mixing the genres.

So.... I'm re-opening Keep On Booking to be my non-YA blog. Christian, Horror, Mystery/Suspense, Romance, Erotica, whatever it is, it'll go here... unless it's a YA/New Adult novel. Make sense? Probably not. :P

I'll get a domain for the blog as soon as I have the money available. I do have a few blog tours and reviews that were scheduled for TGGR that are not YA and those will still be fulfilled there, but once those are fulfilled, TGGR will be YA/New Adult only. So welcome back to Keep On Booking. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

No comments:

Post a Comment